♥ Click me Read me ♥

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chill Chill ♥ Part I

My first photoshooting session with leng paul.
well,is quite a different experience for me.
Heading to gold coast with my babes at around 9am.
check it out what we have done there.
my babes - dom,ange & me.
thanks for accompany me for long photoshooting session.
guess all of us are tired.
appreciated.=]


here are some crazy photo session with my dear jiayin.











guess what,we having lots of fun.
haha XD
Dom is a cute girl.
love to be with her..♥




3 comments:

  1. support support!!
    i like the feeling of tat pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. sa gaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. pg slot

    ReplyDelete